UKKW 2018 Abstracts
Deadline for abstract submissions: EXTENDED to 31st January 2018
You can submit your abstract for UK Kidney Week® 2018 by clicking the button below.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Work that has been accepted for publication before the abstract deadline date may not be submitted
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically via this site by completing the form below
- Abstracts are invited from all members of the multidisciplinary team
- UKKW will accept case report abstracts for consideration for poster presentation. Case reports that are based on clinic-pathological (kidney biopsy) findings will be eligible for inclusion in the clinic-pathological conference session. Case Reports should show one or more of the following: unexpected or unusual disease presentations; unreported or unusual side effects; patient safety considerations; findings of relevance to pathogenesis; unusual events during treatment or follow-up; presentation and management of very rare diseases. Reports can also comprise: N of 1 trials, meta-analyses of published case reports, retrospective studies that include case-specific information (age, sex and ethnicity).
- Authors are reminded to take particular care to ensure that the submitted case report includes no potential patient identifiers
- The uploaded abstract document should only include the text of the actual abstract do not include authors or hospital names in the document or document name
- Before continuing to the next screen, you should ensure that you have saved your abstract as a Word document with extension .doc or .docx.
- This document must fit on one side of an A4 sheet. Additional sheets will be rejected
- Font should be Times New Roman, size no smaller than 11pt
- Use Margins size of 3cm top, bottom & sides
- If you have used any scientific symbols you should select "embedded fonts" when you save your document
- Please ensure that you submit your abstract without track changes showing
- Abstract selection will be the responsibility of the Programme committee
- The submitting author of each abstract will be contacted by Friday 2nd March to the email address given on the submission (unless a different email address is provided)